Please login to register for the National Training Institute.
The National Center for Victims of Crime, National Training Institute &
The National Crime Victim Bar Association, National Conference
will be held November 11th - November 13th in Atlanta, Georgia.
During these uncertain times due to COVID-19, the National Center wants to be as transparent as possible regarding the status of our National Training Institute and National Crime Victim Bar Association National Conference. Presently, it is still our plan to host the events in Atlanta from November 11th - November 13th. However, we are introducing a virtual conference component to ensure that the event can proceed if we need to cancel our in person sessions. Details on the virtual event can be found below.
- For now, all registrations for the conference will be virtual only, with the option to add on in person registration at a later date.
- Virtual conference attendees will be able to view a livestream of select presentations, including plenary sessions, over the course of the conference dates.
- All attendees will also receive all conference presentations that are not being livestreamed to watch at their own pace.
- Conference rates have been significantly discounted to reflect the current plan for a virtual event.
The health and safety of our attendees, presenters, and staff are our priority, and we will update you if we make any changes to NTI scheduling in the coming months. Please stay safe and healthy!
Improve your response to victims of crime through promising practices, current research, and effective programs and policies.
Our multidisciplinary institute offers more than 80 victim-centered, practice-based, research-informed trainings to sharpen your skills, connect with peers, and reach across professions, including:
- law enforcement
- victim service professionals
- members of the military and Department of Defense
- allied practitioners
Note: If you are unable to access the credit card payment page, please try using Chrome as your browser.