Please login to register for the National Training Institute.
Will any meals be included with the registration fee?
- Lunch on the first and second days will be included with the registration fee. Additionally, coffee will be served each morning, as well as afternoon snacks on day one and day two. Breakfast and dinner are the responsibility of the attendees.
Will there be Wi-Fi available for the training?
- There will be free wi-fi available in both the guest rooms and the meeting rooms.
Why is there a higher registration fee for the NCVBA conference?
- The NCVBA conference is geared towards attorneys and paralegals, and provides continuing legal education credits which accounts for the additional registration cost.
Should I attend the National Training Institute or the NCVBA Conference?
- Click here to find out!
Will there be printed materials onsite?
- In an effort to reduce the amount of paper we use, the National Center for Victims of Crime has moved to an electronic platform for submitting workshop evaluations and providing training materials. Our free mobile app will have all the information about the training, agenda, and speakers! Note: Pullout agendas will be provided to all attendees onsite.
What payment methods do you accept?
- You can pay by Visa, Mastercard or American Express through the online registration system. If you would like to pay by check or purchase order please be aware your registration will not be finalized until payment is received.
Where should I sent a check?
- Please make checks out to: National Center for Victims of Crime and mail to: 2000 M. Street, NW, Suite 480 Washington, DC 20036 (Note: Attendee names MUST be included on all checks to ensure payment is attributed to the correct registration)
Where can I get a copy of the National Center for Victims of Crime W-9 form?
- Click Here to download a copy of our W-9